2 x Mobile iOS Developers
The successful candidates will have hands-on experience of Objective-C and at
least one solid year of project experience developing and shipping iOS apps,
ideally working with many iOS features including iCloud, in-app purchasing and
core animation. Development experience on other mobile platforms such as
Android would also be highly advantageous.
You will work principally from our Wellingborough office.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Day to day hands on development with an emphasis on code quality.
* Working closely with the development team, creative team and QA to deliver
projects in a timely manner.
* Developing new mobile applications.
* Maintaining existing mobile applications including troubleshooting bugs,
optimising code and adding new features.
* A strong passion for the mobile industry and mobile development.
* A minimum of one year hands-on iOS development experience.
* Ideally at least one published app.
* Solid experience of building iOS native apps including version iOS6.
* Solid knowledge of the iOS SDK and Objective-C
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Willingness to adapt and grow in a diverse, fast-paced, agile development
* Ability to work both as part of a team, take the initiative and contribute
* Ability to work independently as required.
* Experience developing apps for other mobile platforms such as Android is
* Must be
passionate about Mobile Development
Must be up to date with the latest technologies and is focused on delivering
the best user experience.
* A computer science degree or equivalent industry experience is essential.
Contact email@example.com with your CV